Raise a Dispute

If at the end of your tenancy:

  • You can’t agree with your landlord over the amount of the deposit to be returned,
  • Or aren’t satisfied with their explanation for withholding the deposit.

You can use our free dispute resolution service to resolve your dispute, either online or by post.

Dispute Resolution – how it works
If after requesting your deposit back and discussing the proposed deductions with your landlord you wish to raise a dispute you can do so with mydeposits Jersey. The mydeposits dispute resolution service is evidence-based and uses professional, impartial adjudicators.
Raise a dispute