- New law began on 2 November 2015.
- All new deposits must be lodged with us.
- We offer free dispute resolution for disputes.
How it Works
- Pass the deposit to your landlord/agent as usual.
- They must lodge it with us within 30 days.
- We send you confirmation of its protection.
- You and your landlord must authorise the deposit’s release.
From 2nd November 2015 all landlords and letting agents must protect their tenancy
deposits with my|deposits Jersey within 30 days of receiving it from you.
We are here to help landlords and agents comply.
Landlord licensing moves closer for Jersey
A register of landlords has moved a step closer wi Read more...
Housing costs push up Jersey cost of living
The cost of running a home is pushing up inflation Read more...