- New law began on 2 November 2015.
- All new deposits must be lodged with us.
- We offer free dispute resolution for disputes.
How it Works
- Pass the deposit to your landlord/agent as usual.
- They must lodge it with us within 30 days.
- We send you confirmation of its protection.
- You and your landlord must authorise the deposit’s release.
From 2nd November 2015 all landlords and letting agents must protect their tenancy
deposits with my|deposits Jersey within 30 days of receiving it from you.
We are here to help landlords and agents comply.
PRESS RELEASE: mydeposits Jersey reappointed as island’s tenancy deposit scheme
Date of Issue: 23 July 2020< Read more...
Age discrimination and residential premises
The Discrimination (Jersey) Law 2013 Read more...
Citizens Advice Jersey update: the rising problem of damp, mould and condensation
At this time of year, Citizens Advice Jersey usual Read more...