- New law began on 2 November 2015.
- All new deposits must be lodged with us.
- We offer free dispute resolution for disputes.
How it Works
- Pass the deposit to your landlord/agent as usual.
- They must lodge it with us within 30 working days.
- We send you confirmation of its protection.
- You and your landlord must authorise the deposit’s release.
From 2nd November 2015 all landlords and letting agents must protect their tenancy
deposits with my|deposits Jersey within 30 working days of receiving it from you.
We are here to help landlords and agents comply.
Our tips for letting to student tenants
For landlords, letting to students can lead to good rental yields and st Read more...
Keep your property and tenants safe
With the weather heating up, and windows and doors being left open, oppo Read more...