- New law began on 2 November 2015.
- All new deposits must be lodged with us.
- We offer free dispute resolution for disputes.
How it Works
- Pass the deposit to your landlord/agent as usual.
- They must lodge it with us within 30 days.
- We send you confirmation of its protection.
- You and your landlord must authorise the deposit’s release.
From 2nd November 2015 all landlords and letting agents must protect their tenancy
deposits with my|deposits Jersey within 30 days of receiving it from you.
We are here to help landlords and agents comply.
Landlord register may be introduced in the Jersey rental sector
Proposals are currently being considered to introd Read more...
Tips for letting agents working with non-resident landlords
A high proportion of landlords in Jersey live abro Read more...