- New law began on 2 November 2015.
- All new deposits must be lodged with us.
- We offer free dispute resolution for disputes.
How it Works
- Pass the deposit to your landlord/agent as usual.
- They must lodge it with us within 30 days.
- We send you confirmation of its protection.
- You and your landlord must authorise the deposit’s release.
From 2nd November 2015 all landlords and letting agents must protect their tenancy
deposits with my|deposits Jersey within 30 days of receiving it from you.
We are here to help landlords and agents comply.
Tips for letting agents working with non-resident landlords
A high proportion of landlords in Jersey live abro Read more...
Government announces delay in Jersey tax return processing
Landlords are facing delays in finding out whether Read more...